Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where can I find auditions?

I am really talented and determined. It%26#039;s kind of like I know I %26#039;m going to get there I just have to get there. I%26#039;ve been looking on craigslist, bacstage, backpage, casting dept., freecasting calls and more. and I havn%26#039;t gotten much. I%26#039;m going to an audition next week i found on craigslist but I NEED MORE! I want to get as many things in my almost non-existing resume as I can. I %26#039;m getting pictures taken for my file but I don%26#039;t know what else to do. I%26#039;m just 14 years old. I want this so bad though, I don%26#039;t want to give up but I feel like I%26#039;m in over my head. Staying on the computer for hours on hours hounding for auditions. I really need help, advice, anything (even though I already know the basics like, don%26#039;t contact agencies till you are ready, take some calsses-which I have yet to do, have a head shot and full body shot, have a good resume, don%26#039;t pay up-front legit angencies take about 15% of your paycheck) Please if you have anything on auditions in houston, please TELL ME
Where can I find auditions?
Hey!





You%26#039;re just like me, I love acting also! I don%26#039;t live in houston but here%26#039;s a cool place I found while I was on the web http://www.nextactor.com/ I%26#039;m pretty sure u have to pay but you could get that just for experience. Another thing also is maybe go and ask them about community theatres! Because those are amazing to work in! So try to find someone who does theatre (maybe at that place) and ask them about community theatre!





Laterzz,


Becky
Where can I find auditions?
Check out Variety magazine. Also, the best way to find auditions is through networking. Get involved with your local community theater. You may not be acting at first, but it will be a great way to make contacts.
Reply:well, You can search on the Internet on sites like


www.play auditions in Houston.com Or if you have a community center you can ask if there is any classes you can sing up for and if there is go for it, but ask your parents first. I know you can do it cause belief in you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment